Microsoft Office 2016 (Office 16) is the complete, cross-platform and multi-device solution for the modern workplace. It includes smart tools for individuals, teams, and businesses. You can open your applications, documents anywhere, across multiple devices. Get the installed applications you know and trust: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access.
You always have the latest full versions installed of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access. Capture your ideas no matter how you work best using a keyboard, pen, or touch screen.
Microsoft Office 2016
Microsoft Office 2016 will offer new security, compliance, and deployment features.
Microsoft Office is powered by the cloud so you can access your documents anytime, anywhere and on any device. It is unmistakably Office but thought to take advantage of the unique features of Windows. Microsoft Office is a suite of desktop applications, servers and services for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems, introduced by Microsoft. The new Microsoft Office includes updated versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook and when you open any of the applications, you will immediately feel the difference. An updated task pane interface makes it easy to position, resize or rotate graphics so you can create exactly the design you want. And new themes and styles help you bring it together to produce stunning professional documents. You can download the Microsoft Office for PC offline installer from our site by clicking the free download button.
It gives organizations more control over sensitive data and IT more flexibility in deployment and management.
BUY NOW Microsoft Office 2016 products with discount
Microsoft extends the footprint of Office to iPad and Android tablets. Enhanced Office experiences on Mac, iPhone and the web. New applications have also been added to the Office family with Sway and Office Lens. Finally, you can keep your work moving, everywhere.
Microsoft Office 2016 includes applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Users of Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365 or Office 2013 can open documents created without any additional action. Customers who use older versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
New in Microsoft Office 2016
Your documents, anywhere.
Through Microsoft Office 2016 applications, it is easier to use the power of feature-rich applications. You can access from anywhere and from any device to create, open, edit and save files in the cloud from your desktop. In addition, the new modern attachments in Outlook make it easy to attach OneDrive files. Particularly relevant, it automatically configures the permission for the recipients – without leaving Outlook.
Real-time co-creation is available today in Office Online applications. When you are working on Word 2016 and/or Office Online, you can see where other editors are working and what they are writing, all in real time.
Applications will learn while you work, taking advantage of subtle clues and hints to help you stay on task and get more out of Microsoft Office 2016. Tell Me is a new search tool available in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Serve the commands you need only by typing what you want to do. Clutter: A new Exchange feature that lights up in Outlook. Use automatic learning to analyze your email patterns. And unzip your inbox by moving lower priority messages out of your way and into a new mess folder. And Insights, powered by Bing, finds contextual information from the web within the reading experience.
Data analysis made faster and easier.
The new analysis capabilities are integrated into Excel, So you can extract, map, analyze and visualize your data quicker and easier than ever.
One click forecast. Create estimates in your data series with a single click to future trends.
Intuitive data connection and configuration capability. With the built-in power query, use Excel as your personal analysis workspace by connecting and viewing all the information around you. Leverage a broad range of data sources, including web site tables, corporate data such as SAP Business Objects, unstructured sources such as Hadoop, and services such as Salesforce.
Secure data modeling and powerful analysis. With enhanced Power Pivot functions as part of Excel, organize different data sets with drag-and-drop ease to create data models that give you a broader picture of your business. Take advantage of automatic analysis functions, automatic time grouping, and other duties. Improve your PivotTable and PivotChart analysis experience.
Download Microsoft Office 2016 full
Publish to Microsoft Power BI Preview. Easily post and share your Excel books to Power BI users.
New modern graphics and graphs, including TreeMap, Sunburst, Waterfall, Box and Whisker, and Histogram and Pareto in Excel help you present your data in new ways.
Microsoft Office 2016 is available in English, Arabic, Brazilian (Portuguese), Bulgarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian Russian, Serbian, Latin, Slovenian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Microsoft Office 2016 supports Windows PCs or tablets running Windows 7 or higher.
- Fully installed versions of Outlook, Publisher, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote • For 1 PC • Store files in the cloud with OneDrive Compatible with Windows 7 or later All languages included
What’s new in this version:
Microsoft Office 2016 16.0.6741.2017(32-bit)
– Feature updates: Publish to Power BI: Save and publish book items such as charts, ranges, and tables to powerbi.com and interact with that data in a panel format. Requires a Power BI subscription. More information
– Non-security updates: Fix a problem where, when using a theme color and running a macro or an add-in, the status bar changes to green with gray text, making it difficult for the user to read the status update In the status bar.
– Non-security updates: fixes an issue where no content is highlighting occurs when using the View Playback option.
– Feature Updates: Tape File Command: Lets you quickly move an item stored in your Inbox or any other folder to a file folder. More information
– Work with groups: browse, join and create groups from within Outlook and add one to continue more actively to your Favorites. More information
Outlook: non-security updates:
– Fix an issue where creating a profile causes Outlook to crash. More information on this topic
– Fix an issue where scrolling through a message causes Outlook to crash.
– Fix a problem where the cursor is what the user is typing.
– Fix an issue where items in the drop-down list are not fully highlighted in full contrast mode.
– Fixes a problem in which only the first attachment is selected when SHIFT + CLICK is used to select multiple attachments.
– Fix an issue with the use of Paste All to copy calendar clipboard addresses to a new meeting.
– Fixes an issue where access to a phantom public folder on Exchange Server causes Outlook to crash.
– Fix an issue where users can not access public folders hosted on Exchange Server 2010.
– Fix a problem where, if the sender of the message attaches a file while replying to an HTML email that contains online images in the body or signature, the recipient receives the message but not the attachment.
Skype for Businesses:
– Non-security updates:
– Fix a problem in which clicking the taskbar preview of a new conversation window causes Skype for business to crash.
– Non-security updates: fixes an issue where the cursor is what the user is typing.
– Feature updates: Small object selection handles: Improved selection wizard to help users manipulate small objects in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, especially when using a touch-enabled device.
– Non-security updates: Add an option in File> Options> Advanced in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to allow users to set the default behavior for using a stylus such as a mouse emulation instead of ink annotations.