Download the full version of EDIUS Pro 8 free from Softwares Guide. When a publisher has to wait for technology, creativity suffers. That does not happen with EDIUS Pro 8. EDIUS Pro 8 means more formats and more resolutions in real time for the ability to Edit anything, fast. EDIUS Pro 8 is the perfect finishing tool for professional productions, including documentaries and 4K theatrical productions. With more creative options and real-time rendering of all popular SD, HD and even 4K formats, EDIUS Pro 8 is THE most versatile and fastest non-linear editing software available. And EDIUS Pro comes with the administration of GV browser sources to prepare the content for later editing in EDIUS.
Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 8 Offline Installer
EDIUS Pro 8 is fully loaded with the latest video editing tool and professional productions, including documentaries and 4K theatrical productions, are quite easy and excellent with this great tool. EDIUS Pro 8 has a large list of media formats with high-resolution video. The best and only thing about EDIUS Pro 8 is that it supports excellent video resolutions of up to 4K. Editors can easily perform stereoscopic editing in 3D and Multicam with the help of EDIUS Pro 8. Another great feature of EDIUS Pro 8 is the GV browser clip management tool.
With Edius Pro 8 there are a number of creative editing options along with real-time editing and non-rendering of all popular video formats. You can edit all the famous video formats, including HD, SD and 4K with Edius Pro 8. It also comes with a GV browser source management to prepare the content for later editing in EDIUS.
Main features of EDIUS Pro 8:
- 4K superior workflow, including support for DeckLink 4K Extreme by Blackmagic Design, Ultra Studio 4K, AJA KONA 3G (preview only) and import/export of EDL or AAF with Grass Valley HQX with DaVinci Resolve 11.
- Supports third-party I / O hardware from Blackmagic Design, Matrox and AJA.
Edit multimedia files with different resolutions from 24 × 24 to 4Kx2K.
- Real-time conversion of frame rates on the same timeline offers more efficient editing in the hands of publishers.
- A fast and flexible user interface, which includes unlimited tracks of video, audio, title and graphics.
- Supports the latest file formats: Sony / Canon RAW, Sony XAVC (Intra / Long GOP) / XAVC S, Panasonic AVC-Ultra / AVC-Intra 422, AVC-Intra LT / LT 2K and Canon XF-AVC (import only).
- It works natively with many different video formats, including Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2, Ikegami GF, RED, Canon XF and EOS movie formats.
- The fastest AVCHD edition on the market (up to 3+ transmissions in real time).
- Multi-camera editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously, with video output support.
- Decoder and improved MPEG encoder.
- Decoder and enhanced H.264 / AVC encoder (for fast 4K XAVC encoding).
- Accelerated playback 4K H.264.
- Optimized for the fourth generation Intel Core I architecture.
- New GUI design for faster workflows.
- Native 64-bit processing with maximum access to memory for optimized editing in real time.
- The Proxy mode workflow for legacy computers helps extend its usability and increase ROI.
- Supports Intel Quick Sync video for extremely fast H.264 export (for Blu-ray Disc recording).
- Fast handling of large numbers of still image files (JPG, TGA, DPX and others).
- Support of LOG files of primary color correction (RGB).
- Main color correction (RGB) Custom LUT file import.
- Primary color correction (RGB) Support HLG and PQ gamma.
- RAW decoding (Sony / Canon).
- 3-way color correction (YUV).
- Motion tracking.
- Slow motion of high quality (optical flow).
- Built-in image stabilization.
- Direct Blu-ray Disc and DVD export timeline.
- Support for OFX for the Magic Bullet and Sapphire add-ons.
- A possibility of saving a current project as a template to reuse the preferred track configuration, screen layout, etc.
- H.265 / HEVC decoding support.
- Support for high-resolution screens.
Minimum System Requirements:
- See the Memory section below for the physical memory limits for each operating system.
- Operating system: Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 64-bit.
- Compatibility with the instruction set SSSE3 (Supplemental SSE3) is required.
- Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU.
- Intel or AMD single-core CPU with 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multi-core CPU are recommended).
- 4 GB of minimum RAM
- The requirements for RAM and video memory vary according to the format of the project.
- For SD / HD projects: 4 GB or more of RAM is recommended.
- For 4K Projects: 8 GB or more of RAM is recommended. The maximum amount of RAM is based on the physical memory limits of each operating system.
- Windows 10, Enterprise and Pro, 64 bits: 512 GB
- Windows 8 / 8.1, 64 bits: 128 GB
- Windows 7 Ultimate, Enterprise and Professional, 64 bits: 192 GB
- Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bits: 16 GB (not recommended for complex 4K projects).
- Windows 7 Home Basic, 64 bits: 8 GB (not recommended for projects with higher resolution than HD)
- Windows 8 / 8.1, Enterprise and Pro, 64 bits: 512 GB